Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:43:53 +0100
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        Geert Hendrickx <geert.hendrickx@ua.ac.be>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_4 vs RELENG_4_11

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 12:15:18PM +0100, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm tracking 4-STABLE (RELENG_4) on my machines.  After the release of
> FreeBSD 4.11, will there go any more improvements into 4-STABLE?

Almost certainly. We still get the occasional commit to RELENG_3 and it
is a long time since the last 3.x release was made.

The amount of new stuff that makes it into RELENG_4 will of course
dwindle as time goes on, but there will probably be some.

> Or
> will RELENG_4 become the same as RELENG_4_11?

No.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson