Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:02:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetron03.tetronsoftware.com>
To:        Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: are files limited to 2 GB still?

I don't use NFS, so I cannot answer the question.  I do have
a 3124599027 oracle file on my system.  I did ftp the file
over to an nt enterprise system and back.  (pant, pant,
pant)  When I started up Oracle using the file, there were
no issues.

Perhaps you should try to ftp the file and bypass
any nfs related issues?

Gene