Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:22:56 +0100
From:      "Steve Coles" <scoles@tripos.com>
To:        "Jamie Hermans" <freebsd@quadrhys.com>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: AMD K6/550

FWIW, I' running a K6-2 500 at 550 using 4.0-STABLE and have seen no problems. make world times under a loaded X are similar to
Bob's below, hardware similar too (similar reasons too:(

Most of the over-clocking and AMD issues that I have experienced/heard about seem to be due to MOBO / memory rather than CPU.

Steve