Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:38:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Roberts <jroberts@ashland.edu>
To:        "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions Discussion List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FBSD:  HP Desk Jet, printing  PS?

Thanks for replying.  I installed apsfilter, and set the printer as
"cdeskjet", as the program recommended.  I have all of the required
programs/libs installed.  However, it still prints a line of garbage, then
forwards the paper out.  Is there something else I need to do -- set the
PRINTER env var, or call lpr with a different option?

Thanks,

Jeff