Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:52:22 -0400
From:      "Blake Crosby" <dev@samurai.com>
To:        "Daniel Frazier" <dfrazier@magpage.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: question about login.conf limits...

I beleive you are hitting the filesize limit. Since e-mails being processed
through the mail server are treated as a single file, an e-mail with an
attachment of larger than 15MB will probably not get through.

I was under the impression login.conf only is in effect if the user is
actually LOGGED in to the machine. Not processes that were SUID to that user
when it was excecuted (in the case if imapd for example).

Blake