Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:17:25 -0400
From:      alexus <alexus@gmail.com>
To:        "Miroslav Lachman" <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New wiki page - Jails

i'm more concern about:

Multi-IPv4/v6/no-IP jails
 In progress
 Bjoern A. Zeeb
 The multi-IPv4/v6 jails project was resumed in early January after
previous work had been abandoned in 2006.
As an alternate solution to full network stack virtualization, this
work shall provide a lightweight solution for multi-IP virtualization.
Perforce
based on FreeBSD 7.x?/8.x

any ETA at all? seems like such a demanding feature, yet its barly
made it to the list of things to do :(