Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:02:51 -0700
From:      BrianSander <webmaster@ipo.asu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pkg_add problem

Greetings,

Got a question. I really like the remote package feature (pkg_add -r) and,
for some unknown reason, it no longer works. It's really easy to see why
me remote package add fails, the message I receive says that pkg_add is
being pointed to the wrong ftp location.

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386bluefish.tgz

Above is an example of what the error message says. Is there any way to
configure pkg_add -r to point to the correct ftp address?

Thanks.