Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 1998 14:31:50 -0500
From:      dlr <dlr@insane.asylum.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xwindows with a Sun monitor

I've recently scrapped an old sparc2 but would like to use the 19" monitor
for a freebsd box that i have Xwindows on.  I've bought a Gemini card made
for using a Sun monitor with a intel machine. I'm soliciting to see if
anyone has done this before (i would presume so) and if they have would be
willing to share the XF86Config settings with me.

This is a Sun 1955 model monitor. (sony).

thanks,

dave racette