Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 04:15:44 GMT
From:      User Nick <nick@eclipse.psychz.net>
To:        keramida@ceid.upatras.gr, nick@eclipse.psychz.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from 4.5-RELEASE to -STABLE

umm dude its not a issue with how im trying to mount it.. mount -t cd9660 /dev/acd0c /cdrom my cdrom is acd0 ... its something wierd cause the mouse dosnt work either.. and my shits in /etc/fstab correct as well as rc.conf it contains moused_enable="YES" etc. The problem is when i cvsup from 4.5-RELEASE to 4.6-STABLE something is fucking up and its fucking my mouse and cdrom not letting me be able to mount it ... go ask the other freebsd.org guys maybe they have heard of this happening before ... please.
Thanks alot Nick