Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:26:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      The Utz Family <utz@serv.net>
To:        Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
Cc:        mestery@visi.com, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Where is Gogo? I cant find it! Re: Gogo vs. Bladeenc, Part II

Hi could somebody point me at this, every time i see it mentioned i go out
and hunt and i can never find it.

btw the LAME homepage is also the home of GPSYCHO which is the psy-a model
that is used in LAME. The author slams the ISO psy-a model pretty
vigorously, but i dont want to take his word for it until i see the gogo
stuff....