Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:47:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Doug Hass <dhass@imagestream.com>
To:        Tim Wiess <twiess@ahaza.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FYI

Tim,

Your license with SBS for the DDK would prevent you from posting your
code.  If you read through it, you'll find that it prohibits the release
of any of their DDK code under any circumstances.  You could release
everything EXCEPT the API for the card that SBS provides and offer the
rest in object-only format.

Doug