Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:26:07 +0100
From:      Raffaele <raffa_supernova@yahoo.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   irq 128 assignment on Mitac 6120 laptop!!

Hi,
I have a problem for assignment IRQ for USB controller (Intel PIIX4) in my
Mitac Notebook. The kernel (FreeBSD 4.8/4.9) assign IRQ 128 at the boot and
he don' t work!  My BIOS don't have options for enable/disable "Pnp OS =
True/False" (I think that this is the problem! ), and Mitac don't relase
any bios upgrade. Under WinXP and whit Linux kernel 2.4 the controller work
ok.In kernel LINT i don't find any options for this case... Can i solve
this problem?
Thank's and sorry for my bad English.
cheer's
Raffaele