Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:23:59 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Andrey Alekseyev <uitm@zenon.net>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.Berkeley.EDU>, Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: swapoff?

Also this would probably be useful in the situation when you need
to change swap device on a running system.  We had to do this once
or twice on a very busy commerical mail server running Solaris. We
needed to dismount current swap device and use it for other purpose
while having switched paging/swapping to another disk.

--
Andrey Alekseyev. Zenon N.S.P.