Date:      Fri, 07 Apr 2000 07:32:34 SAST
From:      "Frikkie Thirion" <frix_t@hotmail.com>
To:        adriaan@ytech.co.za, grantb@mailcity.com, seanp@cyberdyne.co.za, fjbotha@netactive.co.za, s9620821@student.up.ac.za, Claassen@usa.net, lin_vis@hotmail.com, nieldc@hotmail.com, ericadutoit@hotbot.com, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, CduToit@shisas.com, GLombard@metropolitan.co.za, jacobez@hotmail.com, gemsg@mweb.co.za, kokey@iname.com, mboesch@rz.uni-osnabrueck.de, christie@prcn.org, jperold@yebo.co.za, skaap@bigfoot.com, +31629301339@sms.mtn.co.za, wine-devel@winehq.com
Cc:        Anna.Swelund@ericsson.com
Subject:   Fwd: Fw: The phones free

Dear customer

Our main competitor, Nokia, is giving free mobile phones away on the
Internet. Here at Ericsson we want to counter their offer.

  So we are giving our newest WAP-phones away as well. They are
  specially
  developed for Internet happy customers who value cutting edge
  technology.
  By giving free phones away, we get valuable customer feedback and a
  great Word-of-Mouth effect.

  All you have to do, is to forward this message to 8 friends. After
  two   weeks delivery time, you will receive a Ericsson T18. If you
forward it to 20 friends, you will receive the brand new Ericsson R320
WAP-phone.
  Just  remember to send a copy to Anna.Swelund@ericsson.com
  <mailto:Anna.Swelund@ericsson.com ? that is the only way we can
  see,
  that you forwarded the message.

  Best of luck

  Anna Swelund
  Executive Promotion Manager for Ericsson Marketing