Date:      Mon, 1 May 2000 16:21:27 +0800 (BNT)
From:      Stefanus Du Toit <sdt@gmx.net>
To:        Sean-Paul Rees <sean@seanrees.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sound skipping

Try activating POSIX schedulers in your kernel configuration, if they
aren't.

At least that was what seemed to have caused skips for me last time, after
changing that they were gone.

--
Stefanus Du Toit * WorldForger * Unix Hacker * Open Source Fanatic
mailto:sdt@gmx.net * http://www.worldforge.org/ * http://ultracool.net/