Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:06:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Lumos <slumos@nevada.edu>
To:        Louis Bertrand <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>
Cc:        netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, advocacy@openbsd.org, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Request for Comments on article

Thanks to everyone for the great comments.  I have a few questions, but
I'm going to combine them into one message and work on the next draft
first.  I just wanted to say quickly, please don't anyone release this to
Daemon News or anything else yet.  If it gets to one of them, it will
surely get to Slashdot, and I want to have it in finished form before I
expose myself to the flame-fest from Slashdot Linux users ;-)

Steve