Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 02:45:58 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Ye Xiaomin <xiaominy@newton.ccs.tuns.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mitsumi CDROM

Dear Sir/Madam,

On my machine, the default I/O port address (0x300) and IRQ(10) for the
Mitsumi CDROM doesn't work. I tried to use 0x170 and 15, which were found
under the Win95 enviroment. However, it seemed the system doesn't
recognize them, either. No doubt, the hard disk has been set in master
mode and CDROM in slave mode. The only problem might be what is the real
I/O port address and IRQ number for the Mitsumi CDROM (FX140B). Anybody
knows it? Thank you for your kind help.

Regards,
Xiaomin