Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:46:10 +0800
From:      "Wing Tim" <twchim1@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Programming on Berkeley Packet Filter (bpf)

Hi all,
  From the man page of BPF(4), I found there're lots of useful functions
such as BIOCGBLEN, BIOCSBLEN, BIOCGDLT, ... , BIOCGSTATS. I tried to write a
should program to use these functions as follows:

# include <sys/types.h>
# include <sys/time.h>
# include <sys/ioctl.h>
# include <net/bpf.h>
main ()
{
  printf(BIOCGBLEN);
}

  Then I met the error "Segmentation fault (core dumped)", I guess it is
because I haven't specified any interface. Is it right?
  By the way, how can I specify which interface I want to snoop data on?
  Could anyone kindly give me a help? Thanks!

Regards,
Wing