Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:31:08 -0600
From:      "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardon@siue.edu>
To:        mike <root@unixhideout.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I have two things.

--3siQDZowHQqNOShm

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 05:40:26AM -0500, mike wrote:
> First of all I am running a cvsup server and complete mirror. So if you
> want to add me as a contributor or what not, so people make use of it that
> would be nice. I advertise it on my site. I mirror everything. second of
> all and the reason for this email is i want to join all (yes ALL) the
> mailing lists for freebsd. I was wondering if you could add my email
> globally or lead me in the right direction. thanks.

You can send an email to majordomo@freebsd.org. In the body include a
line like the following for each mailing list you wish to join:

subscribe <mailinglist name>

The names of the mailing lists can be obtained at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#E=
RESOURCES-MAIL

HTH,
-v