Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:58:28 +0100
From:      Mark Drayton <mark.drayton@4thwave.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD source navigation

Cynic (cynic@mail.cz) wrote:
> At 17:04 11.6. 2001, Mark Drayton wrote the following:
> >Cynic (cynic@mail.cz) wrote:
> >> could someone please point me to the sources to /stand/sysinstall?
> >> I couldn't find it...
> >
> >/usr/src/release/sysinstall
>
> Umm, that doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/release/sysinstall/
> contains just help/

Hm. This is a 4.3-RELEASE machine (with src-all cvsupped):

[mark@nyx sysinstall]$ pwd
/usr/src/release/sysinstall
[mark@nyx sysinstall]$ ls
Makefile         doc.c            label.c          pccard.c
anonFTP.c        dos.c            list.h           rtermcap.c
cdrom.c          floppy.c         main.c           sysinstall.8
command.c        ftp.c            media.c          sysinstall.h
config.c         globals.c        menus.c          system.c
dev2c.sh         help             misc.c           tape.c
devices.c        http.c           modules.c        tcpip.c
dhcp.c           index.c          mouse.c          termcap.c
disks.c          install.c        msg.c            ufs.c
dispatch.c       install.cfg      network.c        usb.c
dist.c           installUpgrade.c nfs.c            user.c
dist.h           keymap.c         options.c        variable.c
dmenu.c          kget.c           package.c        wizard.c

Same on my other 4.x machines.

Cheers,

--

Mark Drayton