Date:      22 May 2003 20:25:42 +0200
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   building from Gnome CVS

Hi,

I need to build gal2 from Gnome CVS, I have a bug in Bugzilla which
authors can't reproduce on trunk. How can I make it work under FreeBSD?
I know that ports are automagically patching a lot of things - what I
need to do?

At the moment I have auto* working, but ./configure does not configure,
it dies here
ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed

And configure patches from gal2 port does not apply.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
Muj pocitac neni tak nervozni, je jen trochu ANSI