Date:      Mon, 14 May 2001 14:58:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From:      Forrest Houston <fhouston@east.isi.edu>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>, "Oulman, Jamie" <JOulman@iphrase.com>, "'freebsd-security@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: nfs mounts / su / yp

I agree w/ Erik (w/ the k) in that some sort of automounting of the user's
individual home directory is needed.  However since we have a variety of
machines (pretty much all flavors of Unix except HP) here we need
something that can be used pretty much across all platforms and is of
course easy to support...  So far I haven't found anything yet, but it's
become a back burner issue so I haven't looked for anything in years
either :(

Always looking for hints, clues, suggestions though ;)

Forrest