Date:      Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:39:17 +0100
From:      "Kiffin Gish" <kiffin@gish.demon.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: libstdc++.so.5 howto ...

I guess what I was trying to say is that I am very confused about all =
this
linux compatible stuff. I noticed there are many emulator ports for red =
hat,
suse, etc. and it is not clear to me which strategy to use. There's even =
an
Xfree linux compat in there, what for?

If I have an executable complaining that it cannot find libstdc++.so.5, =
what
can I do?

Perhaps there is a useful guide out there someplace, the FreeBSD =
handbook
chapter on the subject is very short.

--=20
Kiffin Rex Gish