Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:54:23 -0700
From:      Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
To:        Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lid switch not working after resume

Anish Mistry wrote:
> After I suspend then resume the lid switch doesn't seem to fire events
> anymore.  I can't remember when this started, and I've been pretty busy, but
> it was working as of mid-July.  Updated to CURRENT as of a few hours ago.

Ok, I was able to decode your updated dmesg.  It's interesting that you
say that only the first lid switch press works even before suspending.
Can you test and verify this?  Just boot and open/close the lid a few
times, don't bother suspending.  If the printf doesn't show up, this is
probably a GPE problem.  However, your dmesg shows we're doing the right
thing for your lid on suspend/resume.  When did this start failing (can
you narrow down a date)?

--
Nate