Date:      Thu, 15 May 1997 08:43:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        Udo Wolter <uwp@ukrv.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/3589: New port:  bclock-1.0

>Can anyone tell me, where I can find these new announced port or are new
>ports not for public use ?

Well, I included the uuencoded-gzipped-tarball on the end of this PR, so
you just could have grabbed it from there and dropped it in your system.
Alternatively, other people put their ports up on anonymous FTP on
Freefall or somewhere else, usually announced somewhere in the pr.  (This
is my experience anyway.)  So this is one way you can grab a port if it's
interesting to you.

If you have patience, it will eventually wind up in the tree.  This isn't
a critically important port, so I don't think I expect to see it in
today... :-)

If you've got deeper problems, or there's a particular port you're looking
for, feel free to send me an email off-line.

Brian