Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:01:44 +0000
From:      Dave Goode <dave@davegoode.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: evolution-1.2.0_1

evolution-1.2.0_1 compiled and installed OK but fails creating=20
composer window with the following:

Could not create composer window
Unable to activate address selector control

The error from the component is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'

Ximian's knowledgebase said (for an older version) to uninstall and=20
reinstall after a GtkHTML upgrade. As GtkHTML did upgrade, I did this=20
but it's still no good.

Help! I love Evolution and I'd like it back :-(

Thanks,

Dave
--=20
Dave Goode