Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:27:38 +0200
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adamw@magnesium.net>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: monkeybubble patch needs testing

--=-sULHJovAWGPzbtUYkhEx

V p=E1, 13. 08. 2004 v 23:18, Pav Lucistnik p=ED=B9e:
> V p=E1, 13. 08. 2004 v 21:13, Adam Weinberger p=ED=B9e:
>=20
> > I have a patch for monkeybubble, updating it to 0.3.2. It should compil=
> > against both 4.x and 5.x with gcc 3.4.
> >=20
> > When I run it, the welcome screen pops up, and everything works fine
> > until I select "New Game." At that point, the display freezes and it
> > stops responding to further input.
> >=20
> > Furthermore, the audio at the welcome screen never plays. I am running =
> > 5-CURRENT box as of two days ago, and GNOME 2.6.
> >=20
> > Can people please try out this patch and tell me whether it's just me?
> > Thanks, all.
> >=20
> > http://people.freebsd.org/~adamw/gnome/monkeybubble.patch
>=20
> Recent -CURRENT but with gcc-3.3.
>=20
> It went really wild here. On startup, some sound is there but it's
> extremely deformed. All pango texts are eaten up at first non-ascii
> character (see screenshot). When I select new game, it waits for 30
> seconds, that it starts, but it takes no keypresses. I went to configure
> keypresses, clicked Continue and it segfaulted. ^_^
>=20
> http://hood.oook.cz/irc/monkeybubble.png

Okay, changed gstreamer to esound sink and it plays fine now. Could be
some gstreamer oddity...=20

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

Canada is a country whose main exports are hockey players and cold fronts.
Our main imports are baseball players and acid rain.
  -- Pierre Elliott Trudeau

--=-sULHJovAWGPzbtUYkhEx
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?_=E8=E1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-sULHJovAWGPzbtUYkhEx--