Date:      Mon, 19 May 2003 20:33:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      pat bey <phaza7@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   caching server don't work

Is there anyone who can help me.  I tried everywhere  I running FBSD4.6
BIND 8.3.2  and I follow the handbook on running namedb in a sandbox.

Before I try to install namedb. I could ping my router, nic, and google.ca
with 0 packet loss.  After installing namedb I now can't ping anywhere but my nic.  dig google.ca gives me a server failed message

Suppressed minds have no Freedom of Choice