Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:55:26 -0600
From:      Brent Casavant <b.j.casavant@ieee.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: posix threads

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned this one yet, but I found
that "Pthreads Programming" by Nicols, Buttlar, and Farral (O'Reilly
and Associates) was instrumental to learning Pthreads programming.

Hope that helps,
Brent Casavant

Brent Casavant          http://www.angeltread.org/
b.j.casavant@ieee.org   -.- -.. ..... . -- -...