Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:29:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (FWD) Re: Alpha builds

David O'Brien writes:
 > On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 10:52:16AM -0700, Matthew Jacob wrote:
 > > backported for 4.1 and if someone could take on the task of
 > >
 > > 	- fixing gdb for the kernel
 >
 > This is broken in 4-STABLE?  Andrew said it is only broken for
 > 5-CURRENT.

Errm..  I don't run -STABLE on any alpha boxes right now.  (though I
do build -STABLE kernels to test MFCs).  So I don't know about
-STABLE.

I know that it is not broken for 4.0-RELEASE.

What I do know is that if I build a kernel on 4.0-RELEASE, either gdb
works (current or stable).  If I build a kernel on -current, no gdb
works.

Drew