Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:17:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Hermes Trismegistus <hermes@trismegistus.net>
To:        John Merryweather Cooper <johnmary@adelphia.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Interactive ports

John, you are a genius, and have hit this issue right-on. I set
"BATCH=yes" some time ago to eliminate being hit on the meta-ports. Six
hours of researching this, and, until your timely discernment, I was ready
to "hit the bars and do some drinking fast". Thanks ever so much

Cheers,

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/Linux Network/System Administration
http://www.trismegistus.net/resume.htm
Entropy requires no maintenance.