Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:47:20 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: So, AGAIN, why was tcpdump moved?

> Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.  I'd be happy if someone else wants
> to look at this, or I can look at it on the 10th when I get back from
> Australia.  This would mean there's a src/secure/usr.sbin/tcpdump that
> builds with crypto and src/usr.sbin/tcpdump that builds without?

Correct!  Both would share some common set of sources with VPATH
directives and install conditionally on some boolean set of variable
tests where one would always succeed and one always fail unless it was
the distribute target being invoked, in which case both would install
with different values for DISTRIBUTION and not collide.

- Jordan