Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:12:06 +0800
From:      "Ho Seng Yip" <hsengyip@mbox3.singnet.com.sg>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Frontpage 2000 Extensions

Hi,

I am trying to install Frontpage extensions 2000 and have followed the
instructions on http://www.freebsdzine.org. When I configure my Frontpage 98
client to lookup, mydomain.com, it can find the server extensions and prompt
for a username and password. I entered the username / password that I have
set in the setup of the Frontpage extensions earlier, but it flashes the
same dialog box again.

I have attached a  portion of my httpd.conf below,

<Directory "/home/webster/htdocs">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride All
        Order allow,deny