Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:07:27 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "wellsian" <wellsian@caffeine.com>
Cc:        "Steve Hovey" <shovey@buffnet.net>, "John Lengeling" <johnl@raccoon.com>, <rjn103s@mgr3.k12.mo.us>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: How to monitor Interface load?

Yes, but netstat doesnt have neither a web interface, neither daily, weekly,
monthly & yearly stats, neither graphic statistics, and also consulting your
server trough snmp each five minutes, wont use more than 1% of the procesor
in less than a half of second, so your system aint going to loose any
performance at all, and also you can monitor all your system like CPU usage,
Memory Usage, Swap Usage, etc, etc, etc. And you can notice when you have
bottlenecks, and at what time, because you aint going to be monitoring your
system all the time, all the day with netstat.

P.S. Its very usefull once you learn how to use it.

Have Fun...
Ales