Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 1999 12:10:19 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        nsayer@FreeBSD.ORG, dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using legacy sysinstall to upgrade live system

Oh, that's incredibly cute.  I've gotta remember that one.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: childrens-justice.org
Tired of the broken divorce system in the United States and what it's doing
to our kids?  SIGN the online petition for equal parental - and children's -
rights at the above URL.  Make a difference in a kid's life today.
Real-time chat now available from the above web page