Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:52:14 +0200
From:      Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>
To:        'Giorgos Keramidas' <charon@labs.gr>, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Course of law (was: Islam (was: Religions (was Re: helping vi ctims of terror)))

And Now To Something Completely Different: If your belief is that
evolution is above all, even the human race, then nuclear
holocaust is paradise for mutants. That's a Good Thing -
evolution-wise.
You see, everything's justifiable with the correct use of some
sense, imagination and logic to tie it up.