Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 00:40:41 +0300
From:      Georgieff <zajobajo@ix3.ix.netcom.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG

 Dear Sirs,
 We are small firm located in Bulgaria and we are
 interested in buying items from your store. But at
 first we must know the answers of the following
 questions :
     1. Do you ship outside your country?
        (especcially for Bulgaria)
     2. Do you accept Credit Card payment?
        (Visa, Master Card)
     3. Can you declare on the parcel value under
        $50? Because here we have horrible duty
        taxes for !!pc hardwere!!. If you declare
        that the parcel costs under $50 we would be
        able to get it without duty taxes.

   If the answers of all the questions is "YES" it
  will be great pleasure for me to work with you.

  Thanx in advance...