Date:      Sat, 28 Nov 1998 14:22:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gus Bourg <gus@Bourg.Net>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   25 pin apic

I read an earlier message regarding 25 interrupt pins. It seems FreeBSD at
the moment only supports 24, is that still true? I have a couple of Compaq
Proliant 3000s here that I want to get up and running with FreeBSD/SMP,
but I get the same error, panic: assign_apic_irq: inconsistent table. Are
there any known workarounds for this? Are there plans to support more than
24pins?

	Thanks!
	Gus Bourg