Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 1996 16:31:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        nate@mt.sri.com
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, darrylo@hpnmhjw.sr.hp.com, questions@freefall.freebsd.org, me@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: questions-digest V1 #1174

 * Agreed, but that is the current state of the xemacs package
 * unfortunately. :(

Sorry about that.  I'll make sure to look out for such things (a port
that doesn't "require" Motif inadvertently picking it up) for future
releases.

 * The 'Motif' version looks better.  But, functionally they are the same.
                             ^^^^^^
Even with the 3-D Athena widget? :)

 * What's the size difference in the binary of a 'static Motif' binary
 * vs. a 'non-Motif' binary?  (Unfortunately, I don't have Motif or I'd do
 * the comparison myself, or at least build a local package that uses
 * Motif. :(

Unfortunately I can't either, as somebody seems to have erased Motif
from thud.  Jordan, can you reinstall it please?

Satoshi