Date:      Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:00:24 -0500
From:      "Kernel Jake" <kerneljake@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: page fault - 6.0-RC1 i386

Sam Leffler wrote:
>Are you operating in 11g w/ protection enabled?  If possible try turning
>off protection at the ap and/or using ifconfig on the local station.

The DWL-G520 had defaulted to a protection mode of CTS.  My DI-624 access
point had defaulted to a mode of "Auto", which I assume means it does
whatever the client wants.  I did an 'ifconfig protmode off', and I have now
been successfully streaming audio continuously for 9.5 hours without a
panic.  Hitherto this feat was unheard of (pun intended).

Thanks for your help!  Let me know if you would like me to test patches or
assist in further investigation.  This is a test machine that I can tweak
willy nilly.