Date:      Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:51:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scott Christopher Dodson <sdodson@eagle4.cc.gasou.edu>
To:        <kpeter@melbpc.org.au>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status of mono port

> Hi
>
> Is anyone successfully compiling c# code and executing assemblies using
> the current mono port on a 5.1 (or newer) installation?
>
> --

This post on the mono-devel-list seems to be focused on this issue.  A few
of us in #mono on irc.gimp.org and #freebsd-gnome on irc.freenet.org have
played with getting things to work.  I believe Marcus indicated he found
problems with boehm-gc, and that's noted in this post as well.

Post :
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/mono-devel-list/2003-July/001564.html

--
Scott