Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 01:53:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@dsuper.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: page fault in sched_ithd

   I catch this page fault (described in topic) following an:

   `ifconfig de0 down'

   Unfortunately, I don't have much more information to provide for now.
   I'm in the middle of debugging something else. More info can be provided
   on request (let me know if you want to look at it and cannot reproduce
   it). Sources of last friday (evening).

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Mike Meyer wrote:

> Ben Smithurst writes:
> > After poking around a bit with remote GDB, this seems to be caused by a
> > stray IRQ 7, since irq == 7, ir == ithds[irq] == NULL, ir->foo == BOOM.
> >
> > The attached rather crude patch has "fixed" the problem for now, but
> > does anyone have any suggestions for a real fix?
>
> Isn't a stray IRQ a hardware glitch? If so, I'd say that logging it
> and then ignoring it would be the right thing.
>
> 	<mike

  Bosko Milekic
  bmilekic@technokratis.com