Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 09:30:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      stylz@netten.net
To:        stylz@netten.net
Subject:   You are URGENTLY needed!

Dear Webmaster/Administrator,

You are needed to help us create a network to distribute what is destined to become one of the biggest things to happen on the Internet and you will be REWARDED well if you are willing and your site qualifies. You could be attracting more visitors to your site and making as much as $.50 a click! This is so easy for you and SO important to us.
Please visit our site and you will receive all the details instantly by e-mail. http://www.imercial.com/html/makecash.cfm

Thank You, we look forward to working with you.

This is a one-time mailing. This mail is targeted for webmasters and administrators. If you received it by mistake, we apologize.

Intermercial Productions Inc.
info@imercial.com