Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2001 17:37:07 -0600 (CST)
From:      Antoine Beaupré <antoine@usw4.freebsd.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: libh/release/diskedit disklabel.tcl

antoine     2001/10/28 17:37:07 CST

  Modified files:
    release/diskedit     disklabel.tcl
  Log:
  o Misc
    - newfs value can be != 0/1, use just truth value
    - reselect old selected listbox items after updates

  o Implement NEWFS as a simple toggle
  o Implement DELETE
    - add a part_to_disk_list to match a partition to its parent disk
    - make a non-destructive update_parts_list to update the parts list
      and parts-to-disk list to reality

  The "newfs toggle" doesn't mark the disk as modified, so we'll have to
  check manually when doing "writes".

  Note that some of "labeledit" functionalities now overlap fdisk, as
  labeledit can delete anything it wants. It will proabbly be the same
  for ADD and we'll get rid of fdisk altogether.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.12      +43 -9     libh/release/diskedit/disklabel.tcl