Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:46:29 +0100
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ??? how to access log messages from boot sequence

I've seen a few messages during boot that I can't quite catch.  They are not
kernel messages, so they don't appear in dmesg, and after the login prompt
comes up, you can't scroll back, either.  They seem to come from rc.network.
I've seen a glimpse of the word 'blackhole' which I know is a networking
setting, but I can't seem to tell what the other is before all the rest of
the output scrolls by.

Is there a place where this is all captured, or a way to pause it?

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.