Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:56:41 +1000
From:      "betterformat" <betterformat@astea.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VINUM

> Does anyone know anything about VINUM on this list besides grog ?

I know nothing about Vinum as I've not needed it  ...... but I have read
bits of your posts and the related replies........ and I would just like to
tell you this. When I was at a dead end with a DNS issue I had,
Greg Lehey (grog) was one of the few to try and help, and ultimately
the only one to stick with the problem untils its resolution.....
If for some reason you are having a communication break down with Greg
or anyone else on the list...... I suggest you back up a step re-read both
your messages and the responses, follow the advice and ensure that you
have read (twice or three times if necessary) the relevant doc's & faq's.
These guys do want to help _especially_Greg_ and will do so if you follow
those simples rules as well as making an effort to keep you email in a
readable format......
I said it then and I repeat it now "here's to you Greg!"
Best wishes with what your trying to do,
Leo