Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:23:19 -0700
From:      Frank Jahnke <jahnke@sonatabio.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Browser Password Files

I am migrating computers, and wish to transfer my browser password
files.  Currently I use two browsers, Epiphany and Firefox 2, and wish
to add Firefox 3 to the mix (to use a color profile with a wide-gamut
monitor).  I know where the password files for Epiphany are located, but
it is unclear to me which one(s) Firefox uses.

Do FF2 and FF3 use the same signon and db files buried in .mozilla?  Are
these compatible with those stored by Epiphany?  If so, is it possible
to use a single file with symbolic links so that all of these browsers
can access the same passwords?

Thanks in advance.

Frank