Date:      Fri, 10 May 2002 10:52:51 +0100
From:      Jev <jev@ecad.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   3ware card status

Hi All,

Slightly off topic;

I read on this list that 3ware was discontinuing their Escalade rang,
and concentrating on some of their NAS products. Based on this
information I held off purchasing one of these units.

But, judging by what I read on this list, and see on the 3ware site it
looks like the product line is still active, at least the 7xxx series.

I don't want to buy one of these units, and then in 3 months time, not
be able to buy more units, because they have been discontinued!

What about the freebsd 3ware utilities, are these still being maintained
(Mike?)

Thanks :)
-Jev

--
http://www.ecad.org/~jev/jev.gpg
Key fingerprint = 748B 2346 1683 6384 5E8D  4EE3 0807 EADB 999E AB95