Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 08:04:39 -0600
From:      Joe Warner <jswarner@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Email Access

     Hi,

     I have a PC (Compaq Deskpro 2000) at work, running FreeBSD 3.4.  I
would like to be able to access my email account that's currently
located on an AS/400 (V4R4) Domino server.  Currently, I'm using the
Lotus Notes R5 client on my WIN NT 4.0 PC.  My Notes database is set up
for Notes R5.  Is there any way that I could access my notes database
with an email client on my FreeBSD machine?  I post/respond to a lot of
BSD related questions and wish to submit more BSD related articles but
would rather have the ability to do this from FreeBSD rather than WIN
NT.  Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

--

    FreeBSD = The Power to Serve