Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 08:01:42 -0400
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Rasputin <rasputin@shikima.mine.nu>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcmcia/compactflash support?

On Monday 08 April 2002 06:56 am, Rasputin wrote:
| Morning all
|
| I've been loaned a PCMCIA CompactFlash adapter,
| and am trying to get FreeBSD to mount it correctly.

Well, mine works for me, but it looks like an IDE disk, not a SCSI disk, so
I'm not sure how relavent that is.  What kernel messages to you get, exactly,
when you plug yours in?  I get this:

pccard: card inserted, slot 0
ata4 at port 0x280-0x287,0x28e irq 10 slot 0 on pccard0
ad8: 61MB <SanDisk SDCFB-64> [490/8/32] at ata4-master BIOSPIO

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                ME -->  http://www.babbleon.org